Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures from our trip to North Dakota


On our way back to Minnesota to head our separate ways

The boys competing for the garter by playing musical chairs and dancing like ballerinas

I caught the bouquet
At the reception
Everyone from North Dakota

The boys singing to Katie, this will happen to me according to Robbie...

Us all dressed up:-)

Robbie walking back down the aisle after the wedding

Everyone standing up front. Robbie is the middle groomsman

On our way to his school...you can't see it but I'm wearing a green shirt that is the same color as the green stripe in his shirt...I had my outfit on first so he matched me.

Us very tired after a long day of flying and now driving 4 hours to North Dakota...Before sleep, monsters and code red

Hatching Dinosaurs at Lego land

Mall of America

Lego's!

All of Lego World

No comments:

Post a Comment