Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Life:-)

Well we have been married for 2 months (today) and we are finally feeling settled in our new home. Almost everything is unpack and put away (the office/military room still needs some work) We are getting into a routine now that Robbie has started classes for the Maintenance Management Course and I'm finding things to do during the day. Yesterday we looked at places for me to begin classes and found a few promising schools, but are still researching to make sure the school is the right fit. Robbie's day usually includes him leaving super early (I just know its dark out and I think its somewhere near 5 when he is up) and then he heads to Post to do PT with a group of guys who are trying to pass the German PT test. Then his classes begin shortly after the PT ends so he doesn't come home before class. Then he so far has been home between 3:45 and 5. I usually either have dinner ready or make it when its close to dinner time...I have been trying to make new things instead of my typical mac n' cheese. So far it has been a hit (or he is just being nice) Right now we are looking forward to possibly having my Cousin Chad and Grandparents stop by for a night on their trip home to Ohio on the 22nd, Natalie Webb joining the world (finally) so we may all meet her and of course Thanksgiving when my mom and dad, Faith and Tom, Julie and Maddie are coming down for the big meal! I can't wait for this month and next with all that we have going on. Well that is about all I have so far...hopefully now that the wedding plans and the wedding is over I can actually update this a little more to keep all of you in the loop

No comments:

Post a Comment