Robbie wanted to join in by playing on Devin's new keyboard

They enjoyed jumping off for about 10 min it was cute :-)

This is Ty
Caden


ZOE!

Carson being adorable

Well the trip may have been extremely busy but it was fantastic! We had a great time spending quality time with our Nieces and Nephews. Plus seeing all of the rest of our families! Santa was good to both of us, we received many fun and exciting new things and are very thankful for them :-) One gift I was given was my digital SLR camera, I loved it but I think all of the little ones we saw while we were visiting weren't so happy about it. They may have gone blind due to the number of pictures I took. I uploaded a few here but there are WAY too many to put all of them up.
Posing for pictures with Natalie
Dancing Maddie
Well the trip may have been extremely busy but it was fantastic! We had a great time spending quality time with our Nieces and Nephews. Plus seeing all of the rest of our families! Santa was good to both of us, we received many fun and exciting new things and are very thankful for them :-) One gift I was given was my digital SLR camera, I loved it but I think all of the little ones we saw while we were visiting weren't so happy about it. They may have gone blind due to the number of pictures I took. I uploaded a few here but there are WAY too many to put all of them up.
It was great to see everyone but we were definitely happy to be back in our own house with a closet and our bed. Unpacking and packing the car was interesting at times, but once the end of the trip came around it was much easier because we had figured out the puzzle and had lost a few of the things we had brought up with us since the little ones had been given their Christmas presents. The tote that once held most of the presents and the rest were falling out over the top was now filled with our presents giving us a lot more room! We were even able to pick up a few friends for lunches and have room for them to sit in the car! Robbie joked when we left here to head up that the car looked like it did when we moved down here:-) Part of our problem was the winter wardrobe and coats. We had to have 1 large suitcase, 1 smaller one, 1 duffle (holding his workout things) 1 large tote over flowing with presents, 1 tote filled with coats and scarves, and all of the snack required to make as few stops as possible! There we more things that that but that is just the beginning!
Now we are home and getting settled back in. I am almost done washing everything and cleaning up the house from our quick pack up and leave time (we headed up a few days early so the house wasn't clean when we left and now needs cleaned) I think we have both also caught up on our sleep:-) We are now starting to hang out with friends again (which means I get to meet other wives!) so it will be nice to be out and about doing things.
I have looked at a few bridal stores but unfortunately they are 45 min away and that really wouldn't be worth it since I want to only work part time. I am also looking at other places to work, some of the places here mainly are small stores so its only 1 person working most of the day and that really wouldn't solve the not talking to people thing so I continue to look. I am very grateful for the fact that I don't have to work so I don't feel like I have to take the first job that will hire me, that is a blessing! I don't need a job but want one to have something to do! I also looked into taking classes and will be getting my transcript to send in to a school to hopefully take a class or 2 so that I have interaction with people other than the ones on the TV or Robbie. With it being just the 2 of us there isn't all that much to clean up and usually takes about a day to get it all done, so the current job of house wife doesn't keep me too busy.
Robbie is doing combatives this week and may be coming home a little bruised so that will be interesting. He got hit last week while playing ultimate frisbee and now feels bruised on his chest, which always end up being the spot I bump into and feel awful about. He is also donating bone marrow next week, he is doing the injections for it starting the 13th and will get them once a day until we leave for Washington D.C. (YES! I've never been, but will most likely only see the hotel and hospital) We head out Monday and then stay until Wednesday. The removal (not sure if thats the correct term) is the 18th and he will be hooked up to multiple things so wish us luck! I will need it since needles freak the crap out of me and make me dizzy and he will need it to stay strong and get through it (which honestly he will do fine, I'm the one who will freak out) Then keep us in your thoughts for a while because he may have bone pain following the removal. They say that is pretty common, severe side affects are rare but can happen. I am so very proud of him, I could never do something like this but he can and will be helping to hopefully save someones life or extend there life which is fantastic! We know she is in her 60's so someone's Grandma/Mom will be around for them longer and that is awesome to think about!
Well I think that is enough for now, I am hungry need to make some lunch and switch the loads of laundry. I hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful and fun filled as our Christmas was! We hope to make it up to Ohio again soon :-)








No comments:
Post a Comment