Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Matthew R. Shoemaker

Matt was an amazing person. It has been amazing to read all the posts people have posted to his Facebook wall telling him how they felt or how he was always there for them. Matt was always thinking of others at work, home, out with friends...everywhere. I wanted to do a post with a few pictures of him in his memory and share with all of you how wonderful he was.

I may not have been able to hang out with him much but whenever I did he always seemed to make everyone laugh. Matt was family to me, the entire Shoemaker family is family. They are wonderful and I hate that something so terrible happened to their loving family.

Please take a moment to look at the pictures of Matt with his family and friends. Also please check out this habitat for humanity link. Matt was working on raising money for the Habitat and the Shoemakers were hoping that people would make donations in his memory.




Dancing with Kelsey at the reception
Playing with the kids at Alan and Jen's wedding

Dancing with her 'little' brother
His chicken wouldn't cut so he decided to eat it like this...
The siblings of the newlyweds hanging out at the head table
Matt and his girlfriend Kelsey
Jen, Rob, and Matt
The Shoemakers
Shoemakers

There are more pictures to upload, but the uploader is being a pain. Maybe some day I can get it to work:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment