Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a few things oh and where we are going for our honeymoon..thats right I found out:-)

So this week I told Robbie I wanted to get the guest list finished...well we added everyone...and the grand total is...421...oops:-) We just have too many friends:-) So needless to say we are going to work on that list and try to get it down to a smaller number that the hall can actually hold:-)

Check out theknot.com website we have...Robbie put his side of the story on the "The Proposal" page:-)

Also I have no idea why it has taken me this long to put this on here but I am now....I found out when I was in Alaska a few weeks ago that we are going to....SANDALS!!!!!!!!! YAY! No I don't know which one, I only know we are going to a sandals because I accidentally found it. No I wasn't searching his computer or through his drawers, he was sitting right next to me. He is moving from his current apartment into a cabin of some kind and had all of the possible cabins as links on his desktop on his computer. So I was clicking on them and looking at them to see what he was thinking about moving into. Well there was one icon that said "wedding stuff " so I said what is that? and he said I don't know click on it. So I clicked on it and up popped a screen that had an email and a confirmation number and it said sandals all over it:-) He quickly tried to cover the screen and closed the window. I asked him if he wanted me to tell him what I saw or pretend as though I never saw anything. So he said tell me what you saw and I got super excited and said "We're going to Sandals!!!!!!!!!!!" and then kept repeating it over and over for the next hour...ok day or so:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment