Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Short update on wedding things

Well we now have someone to make our save the dates, invites and programs:-) I asked my brothers wife, Jen the other day and she said yes. I'm super excited about it. I sent her the picture Robbie and I picked to put on the save the dates and she is gonna start working on them sometime soon:-) We are still working on the guest list, we had the number down and then I found a list for my side that had people I hadn't added yet...so we are back up to where we were before. I am going to work on it with my mom hopefully tonight and get the number back down. Thats all I really have but it's a lot of stuff that is now taken care of:-)
By the way today is 13 months until our wedding:-) Next month it will be a year away!!!!!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment