Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great day with their family and friends! Robbie and I went to church where the interim pastor sounded like foghorn leghorn/an auctioneer. We came home and I made Robbie stand outside in the sun while trying to get a really good picture of us in our Easter outfits:-) Then we made our first Easter meal and it was DELICIOUS! We have spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching movies.
Yesterday we colored hard boiled eggs (which I must brag...I've never boiled eggs and they turned out great!) Also on Friday we went for a walk in the park near our house and I took a few pictures of the plants/trees on the path. It has been a wonderful Easter weekend for the two of us. I do hope that you have all had just as great of a weekend as we have!
Enjoy the pictures from our past few days!
The orange didn't work so well. This egg was in there for practically the whole time we were coloring eggs and it still came out white

All done coloring our eggs :-)
Easter Sunday outfits!

No comments:
Post a Comment