I wanted to do a quick update for all of you of what we have been working on here at the house. I am taking a short break from Facebook and won't be posting, commenting, etc for a little while (haven't decided how long)
As most of you know we are still hoping that Robbie gets into the April F-model course so he can then take Command of the B-Co Chinook unit here at Ft Bliss in June. I will be hanging out here while he is gone so the house isn't left empty for that long, but plan on going to Rucker to visit especially for my birthday at the end of April. We are hoping to take advantage of being 'so close' to Ohio and make a quick weekend trip up so we can meet our newest Nephew at the end of April! That is completely up in the air because we don't know if Robbie will have time to leave Rucker or not but if it does happen it will be a crazy short trip (2-3 days type of thing). If we don't get to make it up when he makes his grand appearance we will do our best to come up in the summer sometime :-) Then Robbie will be going sometime later this year to NTC (pre-deployment training in Cali) and will deploy from February-October which is a year earlier than it was supposed to be :-/
I am working on getting into orientation, a meeting with an advisor to discuss my schedule and then start classes in June. I am hoping to finish my bachelor degree in 5 semesters or less. I kind of have to since 5 semesters is around the time that we move again and I REALLY don't want to have to transfer to another school and finish there. Especially since the next place we would like to go (don't have a clue if this will happen, just on our wish list) I would never be able to get into the school nearby...Harvard. So lets all hope that I can get my bachelors here and graduate from UTEP!
This year will be a busy one with both of his trainings, hopeful travels to Ohio, and trying to get the house put together before he deploys again. I hope you enjoy the pictures below and we can't wait to have visitors sometime this year! (hint hint) Next year I will probably come home a few times while Robbie is gone but you are still more than welcome to visit out here when its just me since I will be in school and don't want to miss class. We love you all!
View from the door of Bedroom #2/Office
Bookshelf was broken so we are still working on finding homes for them
Our desk! Robbie built it:-)
The massive TV in the corner is for sale and will be going away soon. It's a good laugh right now with how much space it takes up...its like going to the movies
Spare bath upstairs
Bedroom #3
They lost the glass top to the TV stand so we are just leaving it here until they find the glass or give us the money to replace it
The Garage, still working on getting this room together but wanted to show you all the floor we did
Up close of the floor
We are beyond happy we decided to have them put this in...so much space to store things
SEE?! Love it!
Our 'gym' haha, it does a great job and doesn't take up any space in the bedrooms


No comments:
Post a Comment