It was great to see everyone and spend some quality time with little ones who have grown so much since we last saw them. As always the trip went quickly, but we love the memories that we made with each of you. I will be home a couple of times this year on school breaks (May/June and August) while Robbie is deployed. Then hopefully we can come home again this Christmas once Robbie is home.
My hope is that Robbie will have time to update this blog while he is gone, but he may not have time. If he can't I will do my very best to update this blog for him with how he is doing. The time for his departure is getting closer so we are getting a few last minute things done around the house. I am enjoying each and every minute I have with him. As an army wife these times are very challenging, but I hope to do my very best to stay as positive as possible and to surround myself with friends to keep me busy. Mostly I will stay positive by eating lots of Orange Leaf ;-)
That is where I am going to leave you before it starts to get sad. We are doing well, Elphie is wonderful and we love you all! Here are some picture from our trip and of Miss Elphie (also known as big belly, ears, little bit, legs, spaz, sweat pea :-) )
Well due to the photo uploader not cooperating I can't get a few pictures to show up :-/ Hope you enjoyed the ones that did load right!




















No comments:
Post a Comment