Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm new at this so go with it:-)

Well I thought it would be good to have a place for updates for those of you who neither of us see on a regular basis. I had this on theknot.com but I didn't like doing updates on that site so I created this one. I thought it would just be easier. So here it is:-)

I turned in the paper for the church last week and will know soon if it's not going to work, but I'm sure it will be fine since it's not for 17 more months.

We have asked the parents and now have a ring bearer and a flower girl. See Wedding Party Page.

I have asked 2 of my bridesmaids, Stephanie Day and Kadi Hall, if they will be in the wedding and and both said yes. Two down 3 to go:-) Robbie I don't believe has asked anyone yet, but thats ok we still have a while. I also have asked my friend Jaci to be my Matron of honor. She isn't married yet but will be July 4 of this year. She will also be Mrs. Wells:-) For details on how I know all of them go to theknot.com site and it's all on there!

Currently we are both looking at reception sites that we like and want to look at in person (well I will and then take tons of pictures to show him so he can see it also) I have received emails from 2 so far, one already has someone penciled in and the other is open. I have found a place that I absolutely love and we are waiting to hear back from them with prices and all of the important things before I get too attached...We have a few places picked out now that I am going to make appointments to go look at soon. Then we will hopefully be able to pick one for sure within the next month!

I HAVE MY DRESS!!!! Some of you have seen it and if you have seen it then you are one of the few, if you have not seen it I'm sorry but you will have to wait til the wedding day (with the exception of Julie who was not able to come to Coshocton the weekend I was up there with it...You can see it before:-) )

I got my ring sized and it fits so well now and I'm not worried everytime I wash my hands:-)

One last thing...I love him:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment