Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reception Halls

So my mission is to find a reception hall by well I'm not sure but soon:-) I went today to Creekside Conference and Event Center to go on a tour. It was really nice! I took lots of pictures so Robbie can feel as though he went also. I am loading all of the pictures into emails for him now and it took 11 emails...I think he will get the idea:-) If you are wanting to get an idea of what it looks like you can go to www.creeksidecec.com. It is not too far from Easton, and the area is really pretty. I am also going to visit The Vault (downtown Columbus on Gay St.) and Confluence Park. We have a few others but I have not contacted them yet. I did really love the Hilton at Easton, but knew that it would be expensive. I never imagine it would be a $15,000 minimum for the room I wanted...so that is definately out. That is an insane amount of money for a reception. I couldn't imagine spending that on just the reception! The best part is that the other ballroom is a $30,000 minimum! So there is an update on what is going on. It was fun going to see Creekside today. I hope to have a place by May so when Robbie is here I can take him to see it in person and not just pictures. Hope all is well with everyone and I will update when we get more planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment