Monday, March 30, 2009

Reception Hall in Grove City

So I have now added another place to the list and its somewhere that I have wanted since the beginning, but there was someone penciled in on August 14, 2010. However I just couldn't give up on it and emailed the lady and guess what?! its available!!!!!! It is in Grove City so that will be perfect for the guests not to have to travel between wedding and reception. It is located at the Pinnacle Golf Course. The website has only one picture of the ballroom and its small so you can't really see it, but I have been in a wedding that was there and it is amazing!!!!! There are multiple hotels near it so there will be many choices (we will prob still have a block of rooms at one) and I pretty much love it!

Robbie however does not know that it is now open because he is doing field training this week and can't use his phone or computer:-( So he does not know the extremely good news! I called and left him a message but he will not get it until friday at some point.

Anyways I'm super excited because this is the place I wanted for many many reasons and now I'm going to go on a tour and take pictures so Robbie can see and decide what he thinks. Then we can compare to the other places on our list and see what is best. Now it's off to bed I go...that is if I can sleep after getting this amazing news!

No comments:

Post a Comment