Decided to do a completely random update of various things...Enjoy!
Working on putting together pictures for our family wall with the new frames...still working on it need a picture of Faith and Tom, Alan and Jen to include. I haven't finished searching but if you have one of either of them (or if its you and you have one) that can be blown up to 5x7(horizontal) or a 4x6 (vertical) email them to me! Send a few just in case I'm a little picky on how they go together, sorry I'm a pain:-)
This one is going either on the stairs or near them, its brown and so that means it can't be on the black frame family wall. Again I'm picky :-)
That right there is about a foot deep of sand...its like a snow drift but sand....CRAZY!
The candle thingys are new, got them at Peir 1 (Thanks Alan and Jen!)
Just need candles
New towels to finally make the spare bath match and make sense :-) They are super soft (does that make you want to visit now?...maybe...a little? :-)...)
Storage to help store my new obsession of things...bulk items from Costco...See the Sunny d? It was 10 for 10 at Albertson's and lasts until June 6th...I am in love with bulk
Today I came on post after getting a speaker replaced in my car and decided to get some sun and read a bit...
This feels AMAZING! My hand are feeling dirty from the dust flying around and my computer and phone now have a light coating of brown dust so I will probably be packing up and heading home soon.
We finally heard from the moving company and have a few issues with them. They haven't found a single lost item but will call us if its ever found. They are giving us a good amount of money, which we are both surprised about. They are claiming a few things that aren't true so we are discussing that with them and that they need to fix what they broke type of thing. It is nice to almost have this all taken care of. I have us on a list here on post to get a new couch since they sell the same one we already have (we are getting the money to completely replace that item) and plan on checking out IKEA this weekend to see about a kitchen table and chairs. Speaking of this weekend we are both SUPER excited to see Janna and Jeff and have a mini vacation! Check back next week for pictures from that trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment